For a Good Indian Curry try our very own recipe...
- Peel and chop some fresh onions
- Add some cooking oil and fry them for 30 minutes on a low heat until golden frown
- Source some freshly ground spices such as coridander, cumin, turmeric etc and add to the frying pan.
- Fry with the onions for a further 15 to 20 minutes
- Mix some freshly chopped tomatoes and cook for a further 10 to 15 minutes
- Take some fresh ginger and peel then chop and add to the pan
- Cook for a further 5 to 10 minutes
- Depending on the recipe (i.e. Rogan Josh, Jalfrezzi etc) chop some fresh red or green peppers and tomatoes and add to the cooked spices
- If making a Tikka Masala add some natural yoghurt and fresh cream accordingly
- Now add your choice of meat. For chicken make sure it is skinless. For Lamb make sure its 99% lean and diced. For beef make sure it is 99% lean topside
- Now cook until the meat is tender and then serve and enjoy
- Total approximate cooking time is 90 minutes
Or save the hassle and try one of our freshly made sauces or frozen meals using the exact same recipe...